Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Yeah well, pancakes don’t sell very well. Not a lie, Jason told me so.

I am in Political Science: Contemporary Political Theory. We are discussing some very important things, such as human rights. Well, we're only discussing human rights. We have decided that this piece of paper (which, as per my last post, may be that very important bit of paper my lecturer there was talking about) is full of lots of rubbish.

For instance, "Everyone has a right to take part in the government of this country." Not true. As my very intelligent, best ever lecturer reminds us, fifteen year olds can't.

I truly do enjoy this class, because we can openly violate human rights in here, like the paparazzi do.

And furthermore, why aren't I on the committee who decides these human rights? From this lecture along, I surely have a better idea of human rights than say, anyone else on that committee. Most of these people are overly religious and narrow minded anyways, if this document is anything to go by. Seriously. I think, however, we should elect my lecturer to the human rights committee, he is awesome and knows everything and my best lecturer ever and Louise is laughing at me, but she's really embarassing so whatever. Yeah, Louise, my god, you try being the best ever blogger. I dare you.

I should return my attention to my lecturer now. I just asked a really intelligent question about merit, who decides what it is o the basis of acceptance into higher education. Afterall, we're not all good at exams - I suck at them.

Of course, I somehow managed to slip into higher education quite nicely and I'm smarter here than I was at school.

Yeah, eyes and ears and attention back to my lecturer, I know!

See ya later, alligators.

p.s. Lou, can I have your notes?

No comments: